|foliage colour / green||light green|
|stem length||medium (90-100 cm.)|
|variety comparison stem length||Sorbonne / Tiber|
|forcing period||average (85-100 days)|
|variety comparison forcing period||Zambesi / Conca d’or|
|bud count 13/14||2-4|
|bud count 14/16||3-5|
|bud count 16/18||4-6|
|bud count 18/20||5-7|
|bud position||upwards / sidewards|
|exclusive / standard||both|
Read more about this product
- deep and warm pink
Selection of plant by season or climate
- it is a Year roud variety.
- the stem length is similar to Sorbonne,
- and the stem is strong,
- the forcing period is short and similar to that of Zambesi / Conca d’or.
Selection of buds and flowers
- bud count is very good, a bulb size 13/14 gives 2 to 4 buds, a size 18/20 gives 5 to 7 buds in spring,
- the bud formation is compact, and the buds face at a 45 degree angle
- buds are extra large and
- show a good dark pink with green colour,
- the flowers are extra large and very attractive,
- pollen free.
- good vase life.